2010年11月28日星期日

Walk into Indian Kashmir (photo) _ one-armed laosong

Srinagar is Indian Kashmir from Delhi, the capital, only 800 km. Summer in India, there is a summer resort, winter is a paradise for ski enthusiasts, because of the frequent occurrence of "terror attack", also known as "people of the world's most dangerous place one". Insert <�����ռ�> 2010 Thursday 11 February sunny overcast Srinagar is a sensitive area, from the apron to the Hall is full of armed soldiers of India, we find a Jeep with us to the boat House, one out of the airport, is everywhere along the back of the GI gun, junctions have temporary Fort, four root wood stand, packed sand sack barrier, shelf machine gun. Drive the old man called Sudan, he told us yesterday in Sri Naga City occurred in people with TNI's conflict, both sides with a stone batons fight, so today the stores are closed, you can't buy anything, you have to eat rice and vegetables I provide you with that. I asked him: "are you afraid of?" he said: "when I was young, I also often and India people struggle to fight is often the case, it is our life and part of it may be my son grandson has to fight against them, the public, we have to deal with, but privately, we never acknowledge our Kashmir in the case of India. "When I heard that this is a sensitive issue, as soon as possible to steer the conversation. Armed soldiers watched passers-by paolou, Fort, wire everywhere this posture is always seen in the film, I'm afraid, really want to have urinary burning , fried with spunk shot back, I fear that this guy is back to give me a shuttle from the dead! mosque roof there are so many doves! I said to myself: here is the gun and a stick, must guard against "terrorist attack", Ah ... Does the lane possession of "bin Laden "? a "bin Laden" two "bin Laden" three to four , five, all in the "bin Laden" Hu, this year makeup so high, horrifying !, in Indian Kashmir is said to have hundreds of thousands of troops, Srinagar, the garrison garrison up almost doubled to the local population. Sometimes, I lamented here is not the India? we are not crazy, just tie to here. I really do not know how the local population is in the attitude of city life, for our "crazy", this, adding to the Srinagar of mysterious here is a sign that NO United Kingdom history I can't understand why, just said that the words: "cherish life. "I do not know to not, who inform, thanks! even the post office will pull on barbed wire and sandbags bastion, inside a machine gun, at the door, airport security check also strict, not allowed to carry bags and camera. We at the post office to domestic friends mailing a postcard "precious", while the postcard shabby, but the entire Srinagar out some decent, sent out from here, the significance of the extraordinary, received a permanent collection of friends! , Hei Hei soldiers always ready, I also ventured near zha, near, close the famous battlefield reporters Robert �� Kapa once said: "If your film is not good enough, it is because you have enough from gunfire. "I do not know how wide is for me to read a Kapa's famous quote, close to the close proximity to the NND, simply took it," in fact the crotch in urine "... (Grandma to record it) I shot at the is this year, or a woman, popular, Grandma Monte face zha ventured rub in the past, "Hey, do you have a gun, I have a gun!" served the suit, white P rifle, Kashmir and magic rabbit! (Note: the magic rabbit = Canon 5D2) we, so be wary of walked into Indian Kashmir. ʱ�䣺2010��2��11-2��15�ص㣺ӡ�ؿ�ʲ�׶�˹���Ǽ�--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ˮͰ���������Ь���뺺�� >ŷ�Ǵ�½�ź����Ƶ�wbr>����������ʢ��������һ�����ԭʼ����wbr>����Ů�Եĵϰݻ�wbr>ʱ��Զ����wbr>��ӡ�ȡ�һ��һ��

没有评论:

发表评论