2010年11月28日星期日

�� Return of the prodigal son �� home of the story (Lu Yun) �� chapter II small son Caleb Home _

The smaller the father said: "father, I deserve a ' strike me!" His father was the industry to separate them. After a little over the last few days, the youngest son put everything away, to a distant country. (Luke 15-12-13) 2, little son left home as anathema Rembrandt lang full name of the picture is the return of the prodigal son ". The "review", means that we have left. Come back after the home away from home, I go back now know. Meet the son of the father in the seventh heaven because the son "is dead, lost". Meet the lost son of great joy, hide the previous great sorrow. Found behind is lost, the bottom line is left turn. Watch this full of joy, a warm reunion, I will try to do this before the sad story. When I had the courage to deep exploration implications of away from home, I can really understand what is back. Art Brown and small son dressed in tunics, by father's Red harmonious contrast, it seems so beautiful. The truth is: son dressed in rags, showed his desperate desperation behind. From the father of mercy mercy hug, our broken may seem attractive, but it has no broken, only pity around and show mercy. To realize the Tsu had learned the secret, you must honestly review leads to the truth of the Tsu mercy. The fact is, in turn, turning, son left. His father said: "Please send me a fortune due to me", and then clean up all the things that he left. Luke writes so concise, tile straight, it is difficult to fully experience here is recorded scene, wounding, disobedience is unheard of, and respect for the tradition of the elders were openly opposite. Kenneth-Bailey (KennethE.Bailey) in the parable of the book, parsing, insightful story of the prodigal son, he said little son left home, much better than expected father early death: fifteen years ago, I asked people from all over the world, from Morocco to India, from Turkey to Sudan: If the father is still living, little son request falls. Each answer is the same ... Our dialogue is usually as follows: your village, there is the absence of such a request can never!? someone can make this request? if not possible!, was raised? his father must beat him to death! why? this requirement means that �� like father dying. Son of requirements not only falls, is required to dispose of his share of the property, Bailey explains: "father, although the estate to the son, but in his lifetime ... I still have a right to rely on these gains. The story of little boy were disposed, he demands. My father passed away, he is not entitled to intervene. "Dad, I can't wait till you die ' ideas in this self-evident. "Therefore, my son" away from home ", is actually a bit after the first reading may have felt more ruthless behavior: categorically rejects the birth, growth, cut off by the Department of social values, maintain precious tradition. When Luke wrote "to far away," he means not only young people want to see the wider world. Luke is thoroughly and from generation to generation, so much of life, thought and behavior of the break. This is not only offensive, it is bent on social and family cherished values. "Far away", originally the disdain of the King sung at home each thing in the world. This interpretation in my extraordinary, not just called me from the historical background to correctly understand the parables, but, more importantly, to find myself inside little son. In the beginning, it is difficult to understand my life journey rebellion back road. I do not consider yourself discarding inheritance. However, I carefully their own often use some indirect methods, preferred to distance, to the nearest home, my youngest son will emerge. I was telling a spiritual "leaving home", and the flesh away (I spent most of the beloved spent outside the Netherlands) are two separate issues. Compared to any story in the Bible, the parable of the prodigal son to demonstrate God's love without limits. In the heavenly love light, imagine yourself in the stories, the only painful realizations: home, better than I expected more closely their own spiritual experience. Rembrandt lang picture-in-the son of the father to meet almost no external action. In contrast, 1636 etching depicts the story of the prodigal son is dynamic: the father, the son, the son into his father's feet. Hermit Park which was 30 years of work, performance is completely static. Father son shoulders touch is eternal blessings: the father, son chest is the eternal peace. Tuen BOR (ChristianTumpel) in the Rembrandt lang, you wrote: "this is a still picture, acceptance and tolerance of the moment is eternal. The son of action that will last forever, indelible something. " Rosenberg on the scene in a very very beautiful: "father and son in this group of people, look to see almost no action, but the inside was filled with Pentium ... The story is not about Earth's goodness ... Here is the expression of meaning: a day of love and mercy is capable of death as life. "(The Rembrandt lang's life") deaf away from home, not only is the pile of historical events and space limit, at the same time, denied the spiritual fact: my whole people belonging to God, God put me in his bosom of eternity, not of the Enron. I was engraved in his hands, hiding in his blessing. Home also ignored the truth: God "resulted in my liver, MI in my womb in the conclusion I have in my" secret configuration (ODE please call 13-15). Away from home, is living a life that seem to be homeless have to distance to find homes. House is the center of my life, this can hear "you are my beloved son, I am pleased with you". The same sounds, and speak the first Adam, and Jesus �� the second Adam-speak; the same voices to speak for all God's children, making them i.e. or live in a world of darkness, are available free, still remain in light. I heard that voice that spoke to me in the past, and today continue to talk to me. This is never be disturbed by the sound of love, eternal, hear the place gave life and love. When I heard the sound, you know I live with God, not afraid of anything. As the father's son, "even though I should walk the ghastlyOf the Valley, I'm not afraid of dangerous "(4-23). As the beloved son, I can be "cured patients; the resurrection of the dead; clean dirty disease; the expulsion of the devil" (March 8). But since I have "white," and can also lay the "white." As the beloved son, I have a question, comfort and security of people, to encourage people, but without the fear of abandonment or need to see. As the beloved son, I can't stand to force, not eager for revenge; suffered praise, not as evidence of virtue. As the beloved son, I can suffer, to kill the body, and not doubt God give me love stronger than death. Body-Aiko, I can live freely, devotion, dedication and died. Jesus has underlined, in the Jordan River and the great sound of Borja, heard, I heard. He also underlined, as he and his father are live, I have to live with the father. Him to his disciples to pray to the father said: "they do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world. Find your truth as they. Just as you sent me into the world, so I also sent them to the world. I do my own for them, as they are being as truth. "(If 17 16 ~ 19) this passage underlines my real home, a real shelter, a true home. Faith is trusting in boldly, the home has been there, and will always be there. Father on the shoulders of the prodigal son's hand is a bit stiff, but with the heavenly blessing: "in the long term you are my beloved son, I am pleased with you. "Nevertheless, I again and left home, the blessing of the Palms escape, he ran away into the distance to find love! this is my life's most tragic journey, is also found on many of the most pathetic. I don't know why my beloved son for "symmetry" turned a deaf ear, leaving only hear the sound, deadly to find anywhere else not regain at home. In the beginning, this is a bit hard to believe. Why am I leaving listens things all hear? I think the problem is, the more experiences to real love voice is gentle, soft sound, in my life's most secret agency to speak to me. It does not force me to listen to loud sounds. This sound is through the many tears, cardiac death several back, almost blind father's voice, this is willing to let his father's talent can hear the touch. Feel the touch of God bless, and heard the call me a beloved son's voice, both are the same for 1. Prophet Earl de most clear however that he meet God at the top of the mountain, the first storm, but God is not in the storm. And then the earthquake, God is not in an earthquake. Then the fire, God is not there. Last is extremely gentle, some said that it was a breeze, it was said to be minimal. Earl de found, hid his face, for he knew that God was there. In God's gentle, sound is touch, touch the sound (reference column on 19-11-13). However there are many other sounds, noisy and full of promise, but also very attractive. These voice said: "go out proves you're a go-getter. "When Jesus heard that sound followers after the beloved son, was immediately into the wilderness to hear other sounds. These voices to God demonstrated their achievements and reputation, has the right, so it's worth-love. I am also familiar with these sounds. They were always there, always infiltrate I question myself good enough, no value of the inner world, remind me if not determined, if not demanding, not love. These sound like me to prove worthy of being loved and always urged me to, in order to be accepted at all. These sound noisy so no love is simply a gift. Every time I symmetrical I lost confidence in accordance with the riches of the sound, I'll be away from home. Then, trailing another voice told me countless ways to win I thirst for love. It can be said that since I have an ear to listen, hear the sound, but also from this haunted heart. These sounds made by their parents, friends, teachers, colleagues, more is by the ubiquitous media, from the past to the present, I said: "Let me see you is a good boy. You better than your friends also excellent! your accomplishments? you must give the book after reading it, I certainly hope that you can rely on! do you have any good? do you really want to be friends with these people? these trophies of course showing you are a great player! don't let others see your weaknesses, lest you already being exploited as old! intends to? if you do not have success, others will lose interest in you! dead, empty glass of loess! ... "just me and call me a beloved son's voice to these issues, the idea is harmless. Parents, friends, teachers, even those by the media to my speakers, they are sincere concern. Their vigilance and advice are well-intentioned. In fact, they are also a limited express are infinite love. However if I forget that first of all, the voice of unconditional love, no injuries of the suggestions will easily master in the Palm of my life that drew me to the "distance". This situation happens, I can easily recognize. Anger, resentment, jealousy and revenge lust, lust, greed, competition, tension, is my "home" sign. This can easily occur. When I'm not focusing on your own the mind, found himself able from these dark emotions, desires, feelings of entangled moment not many, are very discouraged. I'm still not entirely clear, and fall into the trap of old. Find yourself asking why hurt, rejects, or even be stepped on. I am also thinking of others before you know it, my own alone, there are people in the world press I. Although intended to stop, I will do to become rich and famous, have the right to daydreams. The spirit of oscillating, shows my confidence fragile, not too pleased he is God the son of joy. I fear that other people don't like me and blamed me, pretend, ignore me, forcing me, kill me, so I kept thinking strategies to ensure their self-defence can get I think non-need not be love. So, I'll stay away from the father's House, is determined to stay in the "far away". The air key here is the following question: "my God, what belongs to whom?, or the world?" from my daily upsets things look, I'm more in the world, few are Catholic. Criticism has made me very angry, and slightly affected by the refusal to make me sad, a little praise on upgrading my morale, sporadic success be excited. Trivial thing makes me feel high or down. I like a sea of small boats piaodong. I spend a lot of time, heartForce remained stable against the ship through drowning, my life is nothing more than to struggle for survival, not for the Saint of struggle, but mistakenly believed the person how to judge the world, so Coke struggling. As long as I kept asking: "do you love me? do you really love me?" and I just put all the power delivered to the world, placed himself in bonds, because this world is full of conditional "but". World said: "Yes, I love you, but you have to look nice, bright and rich. I love you, but you have to have a high level of education, good position, good opportunities. I love you, but you want more, business results, and shopping. "The world of love is endless" but ". I am affected by these "but" slavery, because the successful response to these conditions in full, it is simply impossible, world love always comes with conditions. As long as I am in the world of conditional love for yourself, I'll still be world "seduce" �� try, fail, try again. This is called a person addicted to extremes of the world, because it's will not be able to satisfy the hunger of the soul. "Addicted to obsessive" is a description of the feeling pervades society most appropriate wording. Fascinated, we clutched the world, claiming that this is the key to the success of the self. Focusing the power of wealth, gets high praise, drunken, satisfy lust, love and desire without distinction. Our tweeting that can meet the needs of the heart, but it does not. As long as we still live in a world of illusion, he was addicted. In "distant" futile quest, the result is an endless disillusionment, self or achievement. Now the thing growing addiction increases, we are far away from the father's House. Indulgence life, said it was "real" life in the distance. In the distance, we issued a call for help. As long as I'm not looking for places to find unconditional love, I am the prodigal son. Why do I always ignore the love book, only to find his Office? why do I have left home, I called God's children, the day the father loves the son? I have been away God gave me a gift �� health, Tsung LEONG, emotional �C and has been used to gloss, to be sure, praise and reward is not used to glorify God. Yes, I often take them to the "distance", to know its valuable, just press in the world. This is simply to prove to themselves and the world: I don't need God, I can rely on, I want to completely independent. In fact, in the heart of anathema, thorough on the father's love to say: "don't!" and implying that is "I want you to get the curse of death". Prodigal son of the "don't", reflects the Adam first bent: despised to create, sustain our love of God. Is bent on me in the garden, unrelated to the tree of life, is bent so that my PIN in "distant centuries." Look at Rembrandt lang depicts little son back, I saw not only of mercy mercy of gestures and the lost child. I see a great event, that is the end of a traitor. All Adam and his descendants bent on total forgiveness, Adam had previously received the blessing of eternal life is also to be established. The hands have been opened, with or without need to touch shoulder. God has never retracted his arms, never to recover his blessing, never stop thinking of his beloved son. However, the father the son cannot be forced to remain at home. God's love cannot be enforced on the beloved son. He decided to let him free to leave, even if he knew that to do so, what with his own son. Is God's love, let him have not tried the son at home. Is his love, mercy son risk losing life looking for life. The secret of my life, to expose. Because the father is too loved me, so let me leave. Blessing at the start, I put down blessings still give up. But father is always stretched out arms look for me to greet me back, and whisper said: "you are my beloved son, I am pleased with you. ��

没有评论:

发表评论