2010年11月28日星期日

Lung Ying-tai: seventeen _ruanyijuan

I went to the Cambridge lectures, huafei came from Germany. Heathrow Airport to Cambridge town still two and a half hour bus ride, I decided to walk to the bus station to pick him up. Rain hit the distraction of umbrella, white pigeons, snapped from umbrella along snap. Through a and a 16th century red brick building, across a Tablet and a tender green lawn, the so-called bus station, just a small Pavilion, have stood with waiting shelter from the rain. So I stand in the rain. Two Mandarin Duck to each other's neck turn around together, sleeping in the shade. Crossing the great lawn is a thin mud road, a goose, to my way, like a group going to buy food for moms. Came near, only found out that they had not geese, wild geese, Canada is in Cambridge. Access to several bus from Heathrow Airport to Cambridge, one a drilled from the door, but it is not his. Umbrella from the Wai is too small, the rain began to wet my shoes and ankle, chill cold on my hands. Wait for the taste-a not so wait how long? to a strange town waiting for a bus from the airport, which contained his 17-year-old boy, very happy. He comes out, I immediately went to see him, much to the baggage car belly. 17-year-old teenagers, children face the circle drum drum's lovely feeling has been knife-like lines, edges and corners. He found me, I look in my eyes both feelings and deep hidden, a deep eyes-how I clearly remember his baby bottom bright clear eyes. I have a delivery as he prepared for his umbrella, he refused. "Such a small rain. "He said. "Be a cold," I said. "Say no. "He said. Thin mountain moisten his hair. I suddenly faded; his 17-year-old, how strongly dislike mother insist on delivery of an umbrella. To clear up, we take a walk along the Kang River. Xu Zhimo's Kang River, this kind of Blige's River, which meanders silently through the grass and the college crowd, and the Castle. Go to a branch stream valley, Brook stars million points, and the flowering of the rod luxuriant wildflowers covering all of the steppe. The wild flowers, not just the book of songs, "mi-Wu" the songs of "River" from "? Wade thick water from the River, saw light turquoise creeks, vaguely a piece of white stuff floating-who accidentally fell into a white shirt ? approached, the white shirt was a asleep in the White Swan, neck roll in his goose down, next to a small duck alone in the shadow of playing with water. I kneel on the River from clumps in shooting, was moved to the eyes moist; China flying off to look at my eyes so wish to cry and said, " children!" to King's College, opposite breakfast, typical "English breakfast" sent: scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, baked tomatoes ... And oil and heavy, I picked up a knife and fork, and suddenly a voice yell out, "I see. �������ҡ� "Original, simple bread and jam for breakfast, known as the ' continental ' breakfast is relative to the weight of the ' United Kingdom ' is named after breakfast. " He smiled nor laughed, and said," a cow, you now know that! "and then slowly coated jam, slowly said," we are not called the United Kingdom were Europeans, they all are too different, the United Kingdom were the United Kingdom, not the Europeans. " Went to Trinity College gate, a little of Apple trees, and said," this is Newton's Apple tree. "He said," you do not use hand means, like a child. You said. " From medieval street wear out, few clothes colorful Afro in a circle dance on the vertical with posters, protest Xin Wei presidential dictatorship Babo violent domination, exile, economic decline of the index, look astounding. I said, I just noticed the Sudan killings, Xin-Wei has such Babcock serious dictatorship. He said, "don't you know? Xin Wei, originally called Babcock ' Paris ' in Africa, economic and education are the most advanced, but the President of the wooden Gibo, high pressure dominates the Xin-Wei now almost Babcock Africa, least developed countries, and famine seriously, many people die of hunger. " Thanks to St. John's College, in a gigantic and chestnut trees, I discovered a long tail, pheasant, excited to show huafei see-he was turned away from me five step away, stop and say," Hey, MOM, don't mean, don't you mean, it's too embarrassing. You just like a never seen the world's five-year-old child! "

没有评论:

发表评论